Monday, February 22, 2010

I've got the blues...


Well, if you've ever picked out paint colors for your home, you know what a daunting task that can be. I mean, all you wanted was a nice, cool grey-blue paint color for your living room, and somehow you ended up with a periwinkle blue that completely clashes with the rest of your home decor! Sound familiar? I know the feeling. But it does help that I get to help clients pick out paint colors for a living, and have done a good bit of painting in my own home, so I thought I might share some of my VERY favorite blue colors I have used thus far. And if you have any to add, please do! I am particularly partial to pale blue (is there anything more peaceful??), so excuse me if my paint colors lean that way. But I do have some suggestions for a darker blue if you're into that. So anyways, here they are, enjoy!

Sherman Williams-- Rain
Sherman Williams--Moody Blue
Sherman Williams-- Tidewater
Sherman WIlliams--Watery
Sherman Williams--Comfort Gray
Sherman Williams--Gris
Pittsburg Paints--Tempered Steel
Restoration Hardware--Silver Sage
Benjamin Moore--Heavenly Blue
Benjamin Moore--Colony Green
Benjamin Moore--Patriot Blue
Benjamin Moore--Paddington Blue

Oh, and the pic at the top is of my guest bedroom where I used the color "Tidewater" from Sherman Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment